Happiness only real when shared

12.4.10

Lots of 45 here...psych-pop & more...

A treasure full of secrets...









Beegees, NatKing, BjThomas, Bill Lere, Every MotherSon, Hermans Hermm, Lee Hazle, Neil Diamond, 5th Dimension, New Colony Six, The Searchers, The Troggs, The Hullaballoos & much more!

"Hey Pablo! Some cool Mushroom stuff and you know me, I love mushrooms:>}
Say, I thought of you as I just posted a tin O' 45's at my blog...here is the link (still in my cache..hehe) as you may want to separate out some of them and
V

4 comments:

The Bomber said...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LV3YSBKJ
...served by Viacomclosedmedown on youtube...

Curty Ray said...

Nice! Thank you.

anyonesdaughter said...

wow, thanks a lot... this rocks! (im just missing the mushrooms... haha)

oldrocker99 said...

Fantastic collection!THANKS!